ETSIT / UVa |
The Master in Telecommunications Engineering of the ETSIT enables the student to gain aptitudes and knowledge related to the profesional field of the Telecommunications Engineer. The graduates will easily enter the job market due to the high standard preparation that the master offers.
Besides the profesional interest of the master, it is important to point out the scientific aspect of it. The master enables the student to access to the PhD of Telecommunications Engineering.
Regarding the academic aspects of the Master, it takes two semesters to complete the 60 compulsory ECTS (30 ECTS per semester). The Master's Thesis (12 ECTS) has to be done during the following semester. As a whole, the programm takes 3 semesters to be completed. They are ditributed as followed:
MASTER IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING
• Electronic Systems of Instrumentation
• Programmable Logic Dispositive based Circuits Design
• Integrated Circuits Desgin and Test
• Plannification of Network and Telematic Services
• Distributed Processing Models and Technologies
• Integration of Telematic Services in New Generation Networks
• Design and Simulation of Communication Systems
• Design and Applications of Radiocommunications and Radiodetermination Systems
• Signal Processing in Communications
• Digital Home: contents distribution and control
• Multidisciplinary Application of the Information and Communication Technology.
• Master's thesis